Crime Reporting – Urgent or Non Urgent

If a crime in happening – Please always dial 999


If you want to report a crime or criminal activity that does not require an immediate response please report it online

You can do so HERE     

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/hxraorg/public_html/wp-content/themes/greatwp-pro/inc/functions/share-buttons.php on line 36

Author: Paul Middleton

Paul is a Ward Councillor for St. Andrews & Hornchurch Resident's Association Executive member.

What are your thoughts? Why not share by commenting below: