Reporting Tree issues to Havering Council

The council have made it very easy to report issues with trees via their new CRM system.


This page explains what the council are responsible for and has a link to the reporting page


This is the link to the direct reporting page


Please try it out.

Further systems will be coming online over the next few months.

Author: Paul Middleton

Paul is a Ward Councillor for St. Andrews & Hornchurch Resident's Association Executive member.

What are your thoughts? Why not share by commenting below:

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.