Rough Sleepers


During periods of cold weather Havering Council will be offering emergency accommodation to people who are rough sleeping in the borough. If you come across a person who is rough sleeping.

Please call StreetLink on 0300 500 0914 or online at

When you call or go online, please provide the location of the person. A description of the person and any other information that will help StreetLink get them the help they need.

If someone is in immediate danger or in need of urgent care, or appears to be under 18, please call the police.

For more information, Visit

Author: Councillor Gerry O'Sullivan

Gerry is a Ward Councillor for St. Andrews & Hornchurch Resident's Association Executive member.

What are your thoughts? Why not share by commenting below:

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.